Learn more about what makes Green Living Water Filtration Unique!
We use the Advantages of FilterFoam Technology:
• Greater Surface Area – when filtering out chemicals, VOCs & other contaminants, its all about surface area. Our patented reticulation process creates filtration medias that have 50 times greater surface area than the traditional granular media. Our patented FilterFoam Technology ensures that contaminants are adsorbed as they make contact with the powerful filtration media.
• Greater Contact Time – our media creates a torturous path for the water, increasing the water’s contact time with the media & ensuring that the entire body of water comes in contact with the filters contaminant adsorbing filtration media. The porous nature of our reticulated media also ensure efficiency at high flow rates, causes virtually no pressure loss and unlike granular media, will never pack channel or plug.
• Higher Efficiency – 2 ounces of our FilterFoam media is equivalent to 1 pound of traditional granular media. This advantage allows our compact systems to perform with large scale industrial capacity.
• Saves Time and Money – our lightweight, compact systems last longer and outperform the competition. Our efficient design makes installation easy, reducing or eliminating costs associated with maintenance.
• All Natural & Earth Friendly – Our medias are manufactured from natural minerals in their purest powdered form, mimicking Mother Earth’s very own filtration process. The purity of our medias allows us to produce pure, natural spring water right from your home’s tap! Virtually all of our filtration medias are compostable (will biodegrade in compost setting in about 3 years) or recyclable!
What Green Living Improvements Wide Spectrum Models Filter?
Click Here to View Wide Spectrum Test Results
Click here to learn how our reticulated KDF dramatically outperforms our competitors’ granular KDF: KDF Comparison Test
Click here to learn what our High Purity Coconut Shell Carbon filters: What does activated carbon filter?